7pm delta flight to grandmother's split house.
Threw 3 separate dormant mountain ranges.
Those woods are uncomfortably far. 8'ish hours far too far! 28 years too far.
15 years reflection from the time I definitely knew something was unbalanced; dysfunctional.
15 years reflection from the time I definitely knew something was unbalanced; dysfunctional.
At an early yet crippled age of 12. I acknowledge that my inner child is vastly vexed.
That turning point when flight should kick in & all escape roots to secret life plotting & noted life lessons should sink in. That is about 15% in.
I can plotted better!
It's worth noting that at the time & in my own way I did plot my escape. For the most part.
Stock piled for the life I knew I would have. trauma response
The lesson was to act like I had it. Treat it as though it should be. Pretend as though everything was fine. So fine. Training for a career of faking it till you make it.
Stock piled for the life I knew I would have. trauma response
The lesson was to act like I had it. Treat it as though it should be. Pretend as though everything was fine. So fine. Training for a career of faking it till you make it.
I am my publisher. Writing my prodigal memoir, as an example to learn from.
I should place the full truth on the line in the form of a comedic stand up roast.
Life is one twisted joke after all & I am the comic relief in the family.
Life is one twisted joke after all & I am the comic relief in the family.