2010 decade of robbery, that of unrecoverable timing.
Stifled escapism. vicious disappointment.
City of familiar ground.
In my own company, At the very least not alone. Free from filler assumptions & boundless untruths
Over the river & threw the woods OR: edged desert ripe with valley ever greens, sparks of creative focus. isolated quiet
I've never shied away from manageable challenges, standing firm enduring the storm till it passes
Uncomfortability in trade for precise gain. Calculated response.
individual path to freely express. Free from destructive beliefs inground into the generational patterns of social conditioning. judgement free.
living while letting others live. That dry straining urge to move forward under my own values.
Hunt is on: Carnivorous
impossible Feral Flanur,
lingering languishing in injustice to my potential, to express myself in my own time.
I haven't learned perspective focus till Time has gotten ripped off from my path.
I only ever accomplished escapism.