Monday, September 26, 2011

Dream Log | N.E.S.S.

I find myself getting woken up during the night with the most bizarre dreams. 
& I don't just mean every once in a while, or scattered.  
I mean nightly R E M cycle bizarre dreams.  

For about a year or more around 2014, I dreamed consistently that I was a vampire slayer.
I miss being able to sleep restfully, to be honest.

This morning it was that I was getting chased by these 3 boys (Never ending story style) into a dumpster. When they found me, they kept bullying me.  Plenty of pushing & disheveling.  I woke up right after they all thought it would be fun to spit all over my face! 
Appalled & Outraged!   wide awake, I got up for water. It was around 4am.  
It was 42* D: Blanket snuggles weather.

Jan/Feb 2021 I've been vividly dreaming: of a figure; which mimics the form of either -myself {be it a mirror image of me} -or another character.  This Figure has taken to drifting threw the whatever dream I'm currently having at the time directly into walking threw our hallway in our apartment, into our room, where it stands at the foot of our bed; looming, observant. 
Recently, I've not only dreamed of this a hand full of times. The first time this happened I jolted out of bed, a bit angry; in full fight mode, stating for whatever it was to knock it off. The second time there was a presence hovering over my side of the room, thick & heavy, I noted the event & rolled over going back to sleep. miffed for having been woken.
Each time it happens is slightly different & unsettling.
It started when I witnessed a shadow figure dart from the foot of our bed, on my side & disappear.  which was a bit interesting. 

Oct.2022 The other night, I wasn't exactly sleeping deeply. I vividly saw people holding onto their reusable bags fully standing in them flying into the sky as though they where on an unseen escalator off into whichever direction they where headed.
Dec. 31st 2022 there was a med sized presence sitting on the bed next to Marks right leg the other night. Part of me wanted to either reach over & pet it or wave it off. whatever it was didn't really feel innocent.

1 comment:

  1. Im having these weird dreams all night myself. All of them are nightmare-ish. I'm telling myself to note everone of them down, but im just too lazy xP

    ReplyDelete